Well-known Bay Area Journalist and Author,
Francine Brevetti to appear on Blog Talk Radio
Tune in Monday, December 17 at 8:30 A.M.
and Friday, December 21 at noon
Monday, December 17 at 8:30 A.M.
Hear first-hand what it’s like to write your own book by listening to Francine Brevetti on Internet radio. Francine will share the top 5 things it takes to start writing a non-fiction book. Eileen Williams’ show, The Feisty Side of Fifty, celebrates Baby Boomer women who are transforming the spirit and style of aging.
Eileen will interview Francine on:
- Why so many people are writing memoirs lately.
- Understanding why you’re writing your book – is it because you want to leave a family history for your descendants, or to heal your soul, or make a statement about your life?
- How to kick start the writing process and deal with writers’ block.
- Knowing who your intended audience is so that you can better shape your story.
- How to establish a discipline of writing.
Friday, December 21 at NOON
Francine will be talking to Sharyn Abbott, (www.sharynabbott.com) an author, speaker, publisher and business coach. They will discuss the challenges writers face in starting and completing their manuscripts. Topics will include:
- How to continue writing your manuscript until it is completed.
- How to see your manuscript through by publishing independently.
Listeners are encouraged to call in and ask questions of Francine and hosts on each show.