– How to Write the Book to Boost Your Business –
Even if you’re not a writer
So many people want to write the book about their enterprise but they’re not writers or they don’t have the time to do so. If this is you, read on
Many other books teach you how to write a book about your business but they generally concentrate on marketing and publishing it. This volume’s purpose is singular–how to write it. Simply write it. Especially if you’re not a writer.
Before you plunge into writing a book, ask yourself these questions:
1. What compels you to write this book?
2. In fewer than 200 words, what is your core message or theme?
3. What is your long-term vision? How will the book change your life? Change your business?
4. Who is your ideal reader and customer? Remember, you want to convert readers into clients and customers.
5. How much time are you planning to set aside each day to write?
These are heavy questions. You may want to write down your answers for your own ability to focus and forge a forward direction.
The upcoming e-book will go into great detail. It will be a read that I hope will be as entertaining as it is motivating.
Comments are welcome.
These posts are meant to give you an idea of where and how to create and source your material and how to structure your book. The eventual e-book will elicit responses from you in exercises that you will find helpful
If you want to buy the expanded version in the e-book, you can pre-order here for only $7.95. The Biz Whiz Write will cost $9.95 when it goes live in 2016.
Send me your credit card info or PayPal address.