If you’ve been telling yourself you’ll start writing down your own or your family’s history but still haven’t gotten to it yet, now’s the time! Don’t put off starting this important and rewarding experience so you can leave a legacy for your children, family and friends and honor your life’s journey. Even if you doubt your writing abilities, you will discover you really can write!
Perhaps you want to write a nonfiction book about your philosophy, your art or your business. The workshop I call Forever Remembered will put you together with other intelligent minds learning as you do. We will become a tight little tribe focused on supporting each other.
Here are some of the skills you will learn.
- Explore why you want to write this story, what you want to achieve and who will read it.
- Enjoy visualization and exercises to revive memories.
- Learn how to structure your manuscript.
- Overcome writer’s block, the inner critic and emotional impediments.
- Get over the myth that you have to be a celebrity to craft a compelling story of your or your family’s life.
- Enjoy entertaining writing exercises.
- Learn how to interview other sources for your story.
- Realize that you really can write. Your life story is valuable.
- Explore publishing options.
Check out the calendar of events and sign up for the experience that suits your schedule.